We are looking for businesses of all sizes to join our RED (Rapid Emergency Deployment) Team. When we respond to an emergency we will look to you to help in our response through fundraising or offering other support in kind. For raising as little as £1 per employee per year we will keep you updated on our work and grant you use of our RED Team Partner logo.
When disaster strikes many people lose their livelihoods and ability to provide for their families. Helping businesses and families recover is central to our work so that communities can get back to work. You can help us to deliver emergency supplies and facilitate deeper support by joining out RED Team today.
All we ask of your business is to:
- respond to at least 1 emergency each year with us,
- react by fundraising, campaigning or offering another service in kind,
- raise at least £1 per employee per year to help with our emergency response,
- communicate our relationship within your teams,
- nominate a RED Team coordinator who we can contact and will galvanise support in your school.
In return we will:
- grant you use of the Relief International UK RED Team Partner logo which can be used on your stationary, website and other materials. As soon as you have raised the minimum amount each year you can use this,
- offer opportunities for training, talks and other events to your RED Team coordinator and other members of your community,
- contact your RED coordinator as part of our response to specific emergencies with current information, updates and support. This will take place by phone, email and through http://www.my-ri.org,
- provide an annual report that explains the effects of your contributions and our achievements for that year.
To become a provisional RED Team partner or to ask any questions please contact us through this form and we will be in contact as soon as we can.